Friday, November 11, 2005

Changing zero to one

Since we've loaded all our CDs on the computer to use it as a jukebox and have iPods for music in the car and at work, I've boxed up the physical CDs for storage. As I boxed the CDs I double-checked iTunes to make sure they were all there. I expected a handful would be missing. Oops, I had almost 90 CDs I'd skipped. Crap. Well, now they are all loaded and in my Unplayed Songs playlist I have 1,470 tracks. Better start listening.

Setting to random, here's the first fifteen:
  • 2 Nigs United 4 West Compton, Prince (The Black Album)
  • Just the Right Bullets, Tom Waits (The Black Rider)
  • On My Way Home, Enya (Paint the Sky with Stars)
  • Bayou Girl, Buckwheat Zydeco (Five Card Stud)
  • Walking Along, The Solitaires (The Doo Wop Box)
  • Way Down, Tori Amos (Boys for Pele)
  • Young Love, Sonny James (Back to the 50's)
  • Police and Thieves, The Clash (Story of the Clash)
  • Nostalgie Amoureuse, Zap Mama (Seven)
  • Slow Ride, Bonnie Raitt (Luck of the Draw)
  • See You Later Alligator, Bill Hailey and the Comets (Back to the 50's)
  • When Love Comes to Town, Herbie Hancock (Possibilities)
  • 1. Departure, Kronos Quartet (Black Angels)
  • Bonita Applebaum, A Tribe Called Quest (People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm)
  • Sweethearts, Camper Van Beethoven (Key Lime Pie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home