Thursday, December 22, 2005

Go watch this guy's movie

He's left me two comments linking to his movie. Two people exchanging gifts set to the Waitresses Christmas Wrapping.

Despite the fact that maybe 4 people spend more than 20 seconds a day here, he's a bit bitter he hasn't gotten more hits:
This hit mania hasn't helped me and mine. My short film at http://www.anthologise.com/johnvslaura/ uses Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses as a soundtrack... but I'm not number one on anything, let alone google.

Well done you, anyway, eh?

Jeebus. With seeding skills like this, he'd probably try planting palm trees in Alaska. I cherish every soul who makes a wrong turn and lands on this site, but, dude, that was sad.

As a Christmas...uh...holiday...uh...Christmas...uh...Gravmas favor to me, all 3-4 of you, please watch his movie. That is if you want to watch two people unwrapping presents.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You have a stalker? I am impressed.

12/22/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, a stalker! I want one of those for Festivus! Congratulations.

12/22/2005 03:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I wasn't bitter. You misread my tone. I was going for self deprecating.

That's the thing with typed text rather than spoken words, I guess.

Maybe it was a wrong turn finding your blog, maybe not. I had enjoyed reading what I had read.

12/24/2005 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home