Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've been meme'd

Ugh, I’ve been tagged with a chainmail meme. While I appreciate the thought at being included, that’s about it. I guess it can be a topic to write about:
The first player of this game starts with the topic 'five weird habits of yourself,' and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says 'You are tagged' (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

  1. I have no weird habits. It's the rest of y'all that are freaks.
  2. I will suck all of the life out of a joke by searching snopes.com and google and reporting back: "While I acknowledge that your intent was humor, what you've sent is factually incorrect and/or violates the laws of physics. That picture of the jackolope? It's taxidermy." To me, this is humorous. Actually, I'll usually leave out that part about accepting the attempt at humor and respond as clueless as possible. Even funnier.
  3. When watching Who's Line is it Anyway? and they show the piano player, I am required to yell out, "LooK! It's wedgehead." My wife responds, "And her lesbian lovers!" To which I finish with "Ahh, that never gets old." We've being doing this for 3-4 years.
  4. If we see anyone in a costume in front of a store, we must quote "You poor pathetic son of a bitch." It's from David Sedaris' Santaland Diaries.
  5. When in Cuba, I never accept the first or second hooker offered me. Always the third. Just something my mom taught me.

That's it. I'll let it die here rather than inflict it on five other strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home