Thursday, December 29, 2005

Lost comment

I left a comment on someone's site and now can't find it. Actually, I may have left two. It was my first visit and I thought I'd be able to recreate my steps. Also thought I'd copied the link, but none that I have work. So it's just floating out there, probably forgotten, maybe replied to and awaiting further comments.

I can't even remember what the original post was about. I barely remember my comment. Trying to recreate it, I think I was agreeing with two previous comments and added that "margarine is evil." Which it is, but doesn't work well as a bread crumb to find my way back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pooh said...

No, the margarine comment went through :)

12/29/2005 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

Thanks. Finally found it.

12/29/2005 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home