Friday, December 23, 2005

Music Meme

Music meme copied from PZB:
Open your music player and set it to shuffle. Write down the first line of lyrics from each of the first 25 songs that come up. (Skip any instrumental pieces.) Let people guess, and then underline or strike out songs as they are correctly identified.


I'm horrible with lyrics, so even with the music I own I did very poorly.
OK, here ya go. I've hidden the answer after the lyric, so after guessing, highlight to see how you did. Use the comments to tell me which ones you got right or to tell me how much my music sucks:
  1. Her breath began to speak as she stood right in front of me Devils Dance Floor, Flogging Molly
  2. And they’ll lay you down low in the easy Glad Tidings, Van Morrison
  3. Don't let no one no one get you down Don't let no one get you down, WAR
  4. I don't love you, but I'm lost thinking of you Drowning, Joe Jackson
  5. Do you remember me, long ago First Glimmer, Paul Westerberg
  6. When I was a child Runnung in the night Hounds of Love, The Futureheads or Kate Bush
  7. Well ya play that Tarantella All the hounds they start to roar Tango Till They're sore, Tom Waits
  8. His ?? shirt is whiskey soaked he’s got a 38 pocket of his coat Quickstep, Trailer Bride
  9. I sit in my room looking out at the rain Tear Drop, Lee Andrews and the Hearts
  10. Somebody better put out the cat Life of Riley, Pere Ubu
  11. Ole man trouble just leave me alone Ole Man Trouble, Otis Redding
  12. friends warehouse pain attack their own kind The Unheard Music, X
  13. When you walk into a party it's a formal universeThe Etiquette Song, Animaniacs
  14. Hardly seems a long time, just a minute of the day Ace, Jimmy Buffett
  15. Experiments and tests have shown we sleep sounder when alone Bed, Loudon Wainwright III
  16. Spent too much money I looked far too glad Footprints, Squeeze
  17. Everyone's wrong and you can't get along End it all, The Muffs
  18. Can I tell you something ? Can I tell you a story? Taut, PJ Harvey and John Parish
  19. I'm on my way from misery to happiness I'm on my way, The Proclaimers
  20. T-Model Boogie(3x) T-Model Boogie, Rosco Gordon
  21. Ding dong the witch is dead Mucnkins from the Wizard of Oz soundtrack
  22. Its gripping, Im ripping I haven't just been sipping 365 Days, Mighty Mighty Bosstones
  23. Me try what about you Me & You, Severin
  24. I never made it as a wise man How you remind me, Nickleback
  25. Here come the big chief My Indian Red, Dr. John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home