Saturday, January 21, 2006

New blog

Santa Tour

I'm collecting information for a Christmas trip to Finland. I'll be posting travel articles, info about tour companies, and just general travel information, about Finland, Lapland, and Rovaniemi. Definately a single topic blog and I will only update when I find something new.

This started as a need to have a white Christmas, but why stop at a simple ski resort when we could eat reindeer meat 24 hours a day and we can have a personal visit with santa on Christmas eve!

2 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

Um, you're going to have your kids meet Santa after feeding on his reindeer??

Oh, the trauma!

Tell me, will there be elf-throwing contests, too?

1/21/2006 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

I haven't seen that mentioned in the brochures, but when in Lapland, etc....

1/21/2006 03:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home