Thursday, January 19, 2006

Weekly features

Wherein I link to a couple ideas I'll be checking out


You ain't wrong Thursday
A new feature (I'm going to be all about the features) I'll be playing with on this blog is 'You Ain't Wrong Thursday'.

Just a few links to other bloggers who 'Ain't Wrong' (and being 'ain't wrong' won't automatically mean that the commenter is 'right').


Asshole of the week:
So that leaves fantasy sports. Naturally, MLB has decided to discourage fantasy sports by charging a licensing fee. Yes, they are taxing their fans. As if Personal Seating Licenses, municipal stadium initiatives and 8 DOLLAR BUD LIGHTS are not enough. Not only is this greedy, it's stupid, and it will be darn right impossible to enforce. It's almost as if baseball is trying to lose its 'exemption' from the antitrust laws. Of course if drive of all of your customers, the Sherman Act is the least of your worries.

1 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

Thanks for the link, guess I'm committed to coming up with a list for next week.

And though I already closed this week's list, I'd have to say your thoughts about LOST needing a definitive expiration date are chock full of aintwrongness.

1/19/2006 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home