Thursday, June 08, 2006

Photodude is back

Wherein he's much better about covering Atlanta than I am


After a long absence from the web, looks like Mr. Scott is resuming regular blogging. From Delivered via postcard:
I intend to write something about “The State of My Politics” before long, but for now let’s just say I that if you asked who disgusted me more, Michael Jackson or your average politician, I’d have to think about it long and hard before I could speak. I’ve seen precious little that could qualify as “Good News” this year, and that certainly includes the political world.

My complete disgust with this administration and Congress, and corresponding inability to vote for a Republican for dogcatcher this year, had put me in an rather unpalatable position, even though my current Congressperson is a Democrat. You see, her name is Cynthia McKinney. And I was faced with the choice of voting to increase the majority control of the Republican Congress I loathe, or vote for Cynthia McKinney. And “loathe” fits her pretty well, too.

But then … I was delivered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home