Monday, July 31, 2006

Dude, you've been called out by Keith Coogan

Wherein I think this is real

I think I've just gotten a comment from Keith Coogan. He left some excellent suggestions for my fuzzy blogpost Great musical moments in movies not involving musicians, so you can read those.

In the comments for that post, the prolific XWL wrote:
Dude, Keith Coogan tried to steal my girlfriend while we were both at Samohi.
(he was unsuccessful)

Mr. Coogan replies:
Dude, I did not try to "steal" anyone's girlfriend. I may have "spent some time" with "some of the girls" in Samo-hi, but that's it!

I say one point for Mr. Coogan and I offer a "well played, sir."

Mr. XWL, do you wish to respond? You will have two minutes, followed by a final one minute rebuttal by Mr. Coogan.

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

I will begrudgingly admit that my perception of whatever happened was based on an 'unreliable narrator'.

My girlfriend at the time was very fond of trying to make me jealous, so she may have exaggerated the attentions that other guys paid her to try and illicit a response from me.

But, with that said, dude, Keith Coogan still looked at my girlfriend pretty lustily at times (as did many a fellow Viking, she was hot, Russian, and a little unstable, hard combination to resist).

(Plus, if you ask my friend, I stole her from him, so glass houses, stones, you know the rest)

7/31/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger XWL said...

And since when did this blog become "Occaisonal quotes from blogs, news, movies, books, overheard conversations, and the ongoing travails of the blogger currently known as XWL"?

7/31/2006 03:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home