Friday, August 25, 2006

Honest spam?

Wherein I bet she would


Here's some new spam:
From: mildred williams mildred_associates@yahoo.com Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To: pdbry@hotmail.com
Date: Aug 25, 2006 10:30 AM
Subject: inquiry

Dear,
I am introducing my self as Ms. mildred ,the only Daugther of late Chief and Mrs donald williams. I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. I got your contact from a member of this your site, And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment, I will be glad to offer you 10% of the total sum for your assistance.please it is very important you contact me immediately for we to proceed.Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards ,
Ms mildred

Did you catch the "I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account?" Because that's the whole point of these emails--to take the money from your account. I'm so impressed by this upfront approach that I'm almost willing to help her out. And then she'll give back 10% of the money I give her! I swear, this woman is practically a saint.

At this time I am disinclined to acquiesce to her request; perhaps, later. Until then I have to determine who are the members of this my site. This is news to me. I did not know I had members, now I just have to find something for them to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home