Tuesday, November 28, 2006

That thing I occasionally due once a week

Wherein I should probably spell check Quasimodo, then again there are a lot of things I should probably do


  1. Never saw it. Christopher Guest's movies don't do much for me.
  2. It was easy with Quasimodo out of the way.
  3. Isn't that chess speak for kill the peasant?
  4. First guess is Thursday, second guess is Sunday. Hang on baby, I'll get to the correct answer.
  5. Q: Where does the middle eastern actor get his milk? A: the dromedary.
  6. Mercury? Unsure on this because it doesn't appear to be discontinued.
  7. Each borders a state beginning with N!


That is 5 for 7! Yee-ha! Crap, he said "and no others." Crap. Then answer 7 is wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

I guess you weren't in Atlanta in '96 or the #7 question might have been easier (big hint here).

And #6 actually has two answers, but only one right answer. He meant the Dodge Neon, but the Chevy Cobalt is on the periodic table, but still in production, so he screwed up the question.

As far as #1, Guest wasn't anywhere near that movie, but Eddie was.

I missed ones I should have known, could have been 7 of 7, but instead I was 3 of 7.

11/29/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

I was in Atlanta in 96, but that never crossed my mind. Best rushhour traffic this town has ever seen. So many people had bugged out, we fondly recall how easy it was to get around.

11/29/2006 08:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home