Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blog be a lady tonight

According to this algorithm I'm just barely a dude. Don't know whether I should go kill some animals or go with flow and buy some silky unmentionables


Use the Gender Genie to determine if your writing is male or female. Let's see if I can dig up some posts with actual writing. Scoring the six below, 4 are male and 2 are female. Checking the accumulative totals and my writing is 52% male and 48% female.

A quiz from cubicle row
Female Score: 246
Male Score: 297

When did I become the reasonable one
Female Score: 396
Male Score: 212

Barbie doesn't seem like such a bad role model
Female Score: 474
Male Score: 689

Board games: what I have
Female Score: 617
Male Score: 822

Notice of programming update
Female Score: 676
Male Score: 309

This is me and my energy
Female Score: 1898
Male Score: 2327

1 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

Well, the form did indicate it works best with longer entries. You might want to put off buying the unmentionables. Or killing things.

vh: sxusyr

(I swear!)

12/02/2006 04:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home