Tuesday, September 11, 2007

10 songs in 60 seconds

Wherein I think I may have made this too easy

I took ten songs, clipped out a six second cut from each song, and strung them all together. Six seconds is a lot of time, so all the songs are covers. First to get all 10 should get some sort of prize; I'll see what I can do. If you can't guess all ten, then count one point each for song title, cover artist, and original artist. Total of 30 points are available. No googling, honor system.

If there's any interest I'll try to spice it up for next week.

Play: 10 songs in 60 seconds

Friday, September 14, 2007: due to apparent lack of interest in this I see no point in giving the answers.

Saturday, September 29, 2007: answers are now in the comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chance said...

I'm interested, but I only knew two songs.

9/29/2007 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger bill said...

Fred G Zydeco, Zydeco Force (The Sanford & Son theme)
Bring the Noise, Morgan Geer (Public Enemy)
Satisfaction, Devo (Rolling Stones)
Blackbird, Dioinne Farris (Beatles)
Little Red Corvette, Sandra Bernhard (Prince)
Louie Louie, Tuck Andress (Kingsmen)
Stairway to Heaven, Dolly Parton (Led Zeppelin)
Tutti Frutti, Trio (Little Richard)
911 is a Joke, Duran Duran (Public Enemy)
Oops...I Did It Again, Richard Thompson (Britney Spears)

9/29/2007 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home