Thursday, November 29, 2007

I don't know why I made another bulleted list

Wherein I suppose it's marginally better than an IF/THEN table


  • DARE improves police image. Really? I thought it portrayed them as incompetent and busybody fascists.
  • Don't worry, it's just not me. The Child came home wearing a D.A.R.E "Don't do drugs" sticker. The Wife asked her "What does that mean" Don't do drugs. "Yes, that's what it says, but what does it mean?" I don't know mommy.
  • Stupid and pointless indoctrination. Then have to explain that, no, drugs aren't bad. That when she spent an entire day last week vomiting, that it was drugs that helped make her better for Thanksgiving.
  • And as Robin Williams said while channeling Mister Roberts, "That's my package from Colombia; because sometimes that's the only way I can stand you little shits."
  • Don't call the cops. My drug of choice is Vitamin I -- ibuprofen.
  • All part of health week where the teachers explain THIS is bad and THAT is good. Drugs aren't bad, foods aren't bad. It's all in how they're used and the quantities they're used in.
  • Having a 6-year old lecture me that sugar is bad when the only thing she'll eat is macaroni and cheese or pop-tarts is a bit much.

1 Comments:

Blogger P_J said...

But they have those cool cars!

11/29/2007 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home