Friday, November 16, 2007

In other news, edited

Wherein it rained last night and I made sure to save as much as possible so Alabama and Florida won't get any of my precious fluids. You want water, put some desalinization plants in the Gulf.


Guns don't kill, bullets do:
  • new Thursday challenge
  • Only three tracks left to go on the Jimmy Carter comedy album
  • Rocky: The Musical
  • The Mommy War Meme
  • Constructive criticism from stupid, stupid people
  • Floyd Landis writes an editorial: First Dr. Brenna, the WADA puppet who changed his testimony in the second half of the trial after learning that his testimony, the truth, would mean an exoneration because the math didn't work and so he made up a new technique called eyeballing.
  • Note to TRUST BUT VERIFY guys HUMANS: It is not necessary to link back to me for the above link. I'm not saying anything, I'm just linking to you. I do not require nor do I expect a link back. Seriously, sometimes you just have to let it go. Other than, keep up the good work.

3 Comments:

Blogger strbuk said...

OK consider yourself not linked, and we at TBV are not all guys.

str

11/15/2007 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Icepick said...

Guns don't kill, bullets do....

Before it was numbered lists. Now it's just bullets. You're going the wrong direction with this.

11/16/2007 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bill! I was at my parents' yesterday, and much cursing of Alabama and Florida taking our water occurred.

Jenn. (from Throwing Things)

11/18/2007 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home