Tuesday, November 13, 2007

While we're waiting for Ken

Wherein it's Tuesday and there's nothing in my inbox


Last week I attempted by own Ken Jennings #7 style question. These are questions known for their interesting degree of difficulty but with an added twist that makes them completely annoying:
What unusual distinction is shared by these four movies? Annie Hall, Funny Lady, Guys and Dolls, Tender Mercies

Answer: They all feature actors in singing roles who were also in The Godfather.
  • Marlon Brando, Guys and Dolls
  • James Caan, Funny Lady
  • Robert Duvall, Tender Mercies
  • Diane Keaton, Annie Hall


I almost included Al Martino, who plays Johnny Fontane. Martino sang the title track for Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte, but did not appear in the movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger bill said...

I'm skipping Ken this week. But if anyone would like to share their answers, I'd be interested in reading them.

11/15/2007 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home