Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Emails from The Wife

Wherein this post might have to be erased if she shows up and reads it


  • Listening to greenday, realized that the reason I like them is because they sound a lot like Me First and the Gimme Gimme’s.
  • Jane just told me that she would pay me to stand up and ask “What is the contingency plan for a crapstorm of this magnitude” tomorrow during our resilience training.
  • I printed the coupon, good today and tomorrow.
  • Ok. I did send the info to Sally, who is a HUGE tmbg fan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Icepick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/30/2008 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger bill said...

That's certainly more impressive than the one letter to the editor I had published.

1/30/2008 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger Icepick said...

Sorry, the Missus wanted me to take that down. She felt it was a little too direct a connection from her real name to her nom de blog.

1/30/2008 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home