Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I think I have 4

Wherein Typo, Typoer, Typoest


1. Dude, even with my ASSHAT rating and lack of respect for royalty, I'm not answering that question. Though this just might confirm those rumors she was in Sturgis in 1966. Yes, Frank Sinatra was involved.
2. Something by Dickens, how about Oliver Twist for Fagin.
3. French Open clay courts
4. Four = guess. Research = 60 cents in the vending machine confirms my guess; that is, if the vending machine package is considered normal.
5. The Oscar Madison/forensic scientist guy, married to Bret from the top row center on Match Game. Oh, upon Googling, not even close
6. Saddam Hussein
7. Changed their theme songs? I know the Drew Carey show did this three or four times -- "Moon Over Parma" was my favorite, though I appreciated the dance opening that had 2.5 seconds of Flip Wilson sitting on the couch -- and I think China Beach swapped out songs. Except I'm also fairly certain that "Fresh Prince" did not change.

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

1. Are Mormons allowed to use the word "balling"?

5. I'm sorry to say I know this answer, and I would mess with the Zohan, Israeli Special Forces types don't scare me.

7. Strange list of shows, I bet it has something to do with 'balling', though . . .

5/13/2008 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

1. Are Mormons allowed to use the word "balling"?

That was my first thought.

5/14/2008 07:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home