Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I dedicate this song to Apollonia"

Wherein serendipity is not just a word with a lot of letters


I was going to post this because it had been a few days since Matt Welch had added another installment of White Boy Prince Covers. Then when he put up this very nice Cyndi Lauper performance I decided to wait.

Then Undercover Black Man asks how gay do you have to be to think Sandra Bernhard is the shit?. Hmm, I don't think I'm gay, though I've always enjoyed Sandra Bernhard. I even have a couple of her albums, including the 1985 vinyl LP I'm Your Woman. She makes me laugh -- I even enjoyed Hudson Hawk.

So with Matt playing Prince covers on one side and on the other David taking shots at my woman, I got no choice but to play this. Sandra Bernhard with the definitive cover of Little Red Corvette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home