Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Tootsday screw Sting version

Wherein not even UTFO can help me out with question 5: She said "Explain to me really what doctors must do."
I said "This is very rare because I don't say this every day
There's a million medical skills a doctor displays
Dermatology is treatment of the skin
Infected and you'll see me over and over again
There's anesthesiology, ophthalmology
Internal medicine and plastic surgery
Orthopedic surgery and pathology
A disease involves a change of the body."
She said "Ooooh, that's very unique."



The Police's Roxanne is crap. UTFO's Roxanne, Roxanne is gold and Roxanne's Revenge is solid gold. What, don't tell me you missed the Roxanne Wars? I think Steven Spielberg should cover this. It would be a greater epic than Saving Private Ryan.

1. Icarus. Oops, got this backwards.
2. Plymouth
3. Don't Know Much About History (youtube
4. Olympics rings in Chinese? But that wouldn't be a "who."
5. ???
6. Buster Brown. nope.
7. I have this idea that a couple of them are written by sons of the original artists, so that's what I'm going with. Final answer: strips are drawn by children of original artist.

2 Comments:

Blogger XWL said...

4. Depending who you ask, either the five disasters that befell China due to their hosting of the Olympics, or the five mascots.

5. The only 'procedure' I can think of with a "K" in its name is EKG I think E is Encephalo and G is Gram (doh!, looked it up, not it, different acronym at work, EKG is an electrocardiogram, and K just sounds cooler (and is based on the german spelling for kardio))

6. Paper footprints? Sold by mail? Ahhhh, it comes to me now, dance instruction, which would lead me to believe that this must be Arthur Murray (or whomever Arthur stole his dance instruction ideas from) And I swear I didn't follow the link to figure it out, but I did follow it to confirm.

7/29/2008 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger J. Bowman said...

5 was not "some kind of hair replacement procedure."
6 was not Dr. Scholl.

8/01/2008 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home