Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's back

Wherein I don't know if it was worth coming back for Maybe I should take a break from the quiz for a few weeks


1. Show me a list and I could probably pick the correct one. At one time I worked for a bank that offered Totally Free Checking! or TFC as we liked to call it. Eventually we joked about offering THC - Totally High Checking and a bag of Cheetos with every new account. Which made sense being a branch in a grocery store and most of our customers were college students or on welfare. It sucked when welfare checks and social security checks came out the same day.

2. Me Phi Me is back? Nah, he'd never be considered a pop star. Got nothing for this.

3. The Orderly Brotherhood of Milking Stool Manufacturers.

4. Sounds Hawaiian to me.

5. Prospero

6. Ginger Rogers

7. I'm not even going to think about this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home