Friday, March 02, 2012

One Phish Red Phish

Wherein the new album from my Marxist Dr. Seuss tribute jam band



  1. Engels is Faithful 100%

  2. How the proletariat stole the bourgeoisie's ambitions by bribing them with gifts on Christmas

  3. A Maoist is a person, no matter how small

  4. [Name]* is king of the mud Song should be updated with whomever is president

  5. The 500 hats of Lumpen Proletariat

  6. Squat on Trot

  7. Rainbow Fish is my hero

  8. The 5000 Fingers of dead bankers

  9. Lenin 1 Lenin 2

  10. Would you like your capitalist poached or broiled?

  11. There's a Bolshevik  in My Pocket

  12. And to think that I saw it on Nevsky Prospekt street

2 Comments:

Blogger bill said...

I had no idea it was Geisel's birthday when I started on this yesterday

3/02/2012 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger Nabila Widianti said...

This article is very useful, thank you for sharing. And allow me to share articles too, it's about health and treatment. God willing it will be useful for us all. Thank you
obat uci-uci,obat sesak nafas karena jantung, cara menghilangkan benjolan di bawah dagu, Obat Herbal Sembuhkan Turun Peranakan,

8/01/2018 02:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home